- Multiple probes – the XR-50 comes standard with 4 hybrid, waterproof probes that can be used in any combination to measure grill and/or food temperature.
- Easy to use – a single back-lit LCD screen provides information on all four probes including hi/low alarms that couldn’t be easier to set. And the base and remote units come with hooks, magnets and a kickstand - ready to go anywhere and everywhere!
- Reliable – with a 500 ft range, you don’t have to worry about getting too far away from the grill before losing signal to the remote unit. This includes signal through multiple walls inside, too!
- Award-winning - AmazingRibs.com gives the XR-50 "a well-deserved (Best Value) Platinum Medal".
Our resident BBQ expert, Dave Parrish, teamed up with thermometer giant Maverick Industries to design, develop, and create this must-have thermometer. The XR-50 Thermometer is loaded with features – FOUR probes, hi/low alarms, large back-lit display, extended remote unit range, and more – at a price that won’t break the bank.
Adrenaline Barbecue Company has teamed up with Maverick Industries to create a custom dual-probe leave-in digital thermometer package perfect for the value-minded Slow ‘N Sear owner. The Maverick ET-732 base unit simultaneously monitors temperature from the meat and the grill and wirelessly transmits that information to an included receiver unit. The receiver unit has a convenient 300 ft range, out-of-range notification, back-lit display and a kickstand. Last but not least, both base unit and receiver come in Adrenaline Barbecue Company's favorite copper color! What really makes our package special is the inclusion of both meat and pit probe cable lengths in the standard 3-foot length AND in a user-friendly 6-foot (a $40 upgrade if purchased separately!). No more "cable range anxiety"! The 6' waterproof meat probe also eliminates any concern about damaging the probe during cleaning. Included in the package are:
- Base unit and receiver in our favorite copper color
- Two pit probes (standard 3' and upgraded 6' length wires)
- One waterproof meat probe (with upgraded 6' wire)
- One standard meat probe (3' wire)
- Pit probe grate clip
- Base unit clip/kickstand
Another great thermometer value - a waterproof, fast-reading thermocouple thermometer at an amazing price point! Easy on/off, comfortable hold, easy-to-read backlit display and battery life-saving auto-off are just a handful of the great features in this model. • Fast & Accurate Thermocouple Sensor • Waterproof to IP67 standards • Temperature Range -4°F to 572°F (-20°C to 300°C) • Stores Maximum and Minimum Temperatures • Back Light for Night Time Viewing • Select Fahrenheit or Centigrade • Calibratable • Power Saving Auto-Off • Low Battery Indicator • Two CR-2032 Button Batteries Included "Best Value Gold Medal" winner from AmazingRibs.com. Free FedEx 2Day Express shipping to the entire U.S. (AK and HI included!).
After a grill and a Slow 'N Sear, your next investment should be in grilling thermometers. Cooking to temperature with a good instant read thermometer is key to perfectly cooked meat every time, and knowing the temperature of your pit is critical to making sure your food cooks at the heat you intend. (Remember, when using the Slow 'N Sear, dome thermometers will always read higher than true pit temperature.) The product line from ThermoWorks achieves flexibility in function while providing quality options at every price point. Read below for some of our favorites. Please note: the links below will take you to the ThermoWorks website to complete your purchase. Using these links will provide ABC with a small commission that does not affect your purchase price. Thanks!