You get it all with the Elevated Cooking Grate: a larger cooking space AND more versatility to your grilling styles.
- Add an additional 180 sq. in. of cooking capacity to your grill by creating a second level – perfect for another rack of ribs or more wings!
- Place the Elevated Cooking Grate directly over the coals for a “Santa Maria-style” grilling experience. A great way to get ultra-crispy, super-juicy chicken without scorching! Or check out the gallery to see roasted pork loins – look at that color!
- Secure fit – rests behind the grate handle and on two pronged “feet” of the cooking grate crossbar.
- Compatible with standard or hinged Weber 22″ cooking grates, the 22″ EasySpin grate, and 26″ cooking grates.
- Available in 304 stainless steel or nickel-plated finishes. What’s the difference?