Making backyard barbecue easier than ever!
Slow ‘N Sear 2.0, now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, AGAIN! Turn a “basic” Weber kettle into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear!
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle (see gallery for exact dimensions)
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- Or load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Drip ‘N Griddle Pan for 22″ or 26″ kettles and the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill
- Slow ‘N Sear Charcoal Basket for 18″ kettles and the Jumbo Joe
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com